How to apply for the Swiss Tourism Awards
Each “Web2rism Certified Destination” [how are tourism destinations certified?] is considered by the Committee behind the Swiss Tourism Awards, which evaluates the results from the analysis conducted through Web2rism and identifies the strengths of each individual location.
Once the main merits of a destination have been identified, if it is deemed suitable, the Committee proposes its nomination for the Swiss Tourism Awards.
The nomination, once accepted, includes participation in the awards ceremony and the presentation of the destination as a “Swiss Tourism Award” and “Web2rism Certified Destination” location to the very large and interested Swiss audience that enthusiastically attends the Swiss International Holiday Exhibition in Lugano each year.
What are the benefits of applying for the Swiss Tourism Awards?
- Receiving a very prestigious international tourism award that highlights a destination’s great potential for development in the “travel” market.
- Receive an Internet quality certification of one’s destination resulting from an analysis using a unique technology developed by the University of Lugano and financially supported by the Swiss Confederation itself.
- Benefit from special nomination acceptance grants specifically allocated by the Swiss Tourism Awards Committee
- To increase its visibility in a stable and interested market such as Switzerland, benefiting from an exhibition space at very advantageous conditions within the Swiss International Holiday Exhibition.
- Benefit from a web page on the website www.swiss-tourism-award.ch, which collects all award-winning destinations over the years
- Ability to use the Swiss Tourism Awards and Web2rsim Certified logos for promotional purposes
You can apply for the Swiss Tourism Awards by filling out the form below.