Each “Web2rism Certified Destination” is examined by the Committee of the Swiss Tourism Awards, which evaluates the results of the analysis carried out by Web2rism and identifies the strengths of each single destination.
Once the main merits of a destination have been identified and if deemed appropriate, the Committee consider the applicant as a possible candidate to the Swiss Tourism Awards.
The application, once accepted, includes attendance at the awards ceremony and presentation of the destination as a “Swiss Tourism Award” and “Web2rsim Certified Destination” to the numerous and interested audience that every year participates enthusiastically in the Swiss International Holiday Exhibition of Lugano.
Some of the benefits of accepting the nomination for the Swiss Tourism Awards:
– Receiving a prestigious international recognition that highlights the great tourism potential of a destination
– Receiving a certification of online quality of the destination resulting from an analysis carried out with a unique technology developed by the University of Lugano and financially supported by the Swiss Confederation
– Having the additional benefit from special contributions at the acceptance of the application, specifically allocated by the Committee of Swiss Tourism Awards
– Increasing visibility on a stable and interested market as the Swiss one
– The opportunity to benefit from an exhibition space at extremely advantageous conditions within the Swiss International Holiday Exhibition iViaggiatori
– Visibility on the website www.swiss-tourism-award.ch, which collects all the awarded destinations over the years
– An editorial page in the Magazine Iviaggiatori, official guide of the Exhibition and tourism magazine which is distributed throughout Canton Ticino during the months before the event
– Possibility to use the logos “Swiss Tourism Awards” and “Web2rsim Certified Destination” for promotional purposes
– Possibility to participate in a new prestigious long term project of tourism promotion, designed for those destinations which aim at developing new forms of sustainable and niche tourism
It is possible to advance applicationfor the Swiss Tourism Awards by filling out the form below.